Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Well, yesterday Mackenzie and I went to the hospital where I work to see some friends and have lunch. The hospital provided a free lunch to all employees and it was actually a decent meal :-) While I was there, I ran into the pediatric Gastrointestinal doctor that works with us and I had a few questions for him concerning Mackenzie and her reflux symptoms. He told me to come to the office and he would see her right away!!! (It's nice having some connections sometimes) Anyway, she does have reflux, and we have started some medicine that will hopefully help the situation. All babies have reflux, but we don't want it to effect her weight gain in any way. It also makes her uncomfortable at times, and we don't want that either. Her weight at his office was 5lbs 10oz...so she is still on the right track. The idea is to have less episodes of choking and spitting up and she will gain weight faster!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good talking to you today, take care of that baby and you and Mike have a wonderful Christmas.

Aunt Pam :)