Monday, December 15, 2008

Picture Tag

I was tagged by Laura to play a little picture game.
Here are the rules:
1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder
3) Explain the picture
4) Tag 4 people to do the sameNo cheating (cropping, editing, etc.)



This picture was taken the day after Mackenzie was born. As you can see, she is still on the vent. I was not able to see her until later that afternoon, but Daddy was at her side so I didn't worry all that much :-) She seems to be quite comfy with Daddy there with her...and I know he loved it when she "grabbed" his finger and would not let go. I am so grateful to have such a wonderful, caring husband who loves our precious girl :-)
I am tagging Angela, Amy, and Kristy :-)

No comments: