Wednesday, December 31, 2008

6 weeks old already!!!




Here are a few pictures daddy took, I swear she gets more and more precious everyday!!!! We went to the pediatrician yesterday and Mackenzie is up to 6lbs 3oz!!!!!!!!!!!! She is growing and thriving well. She got her Hepatitis shot, which she most certainly did not like, and will get her 2 month shots in only 2 more weeks. I can't believe she is 6 weeks old already. I think because she was in the hospital so long, I missing about 4 weeks of time. Anyway, she is doing well and she cannot wait to meet the rest of her family!!!!!


2 comments:

Angela said...

I know how you feel when Isabella came home i thought she was a newborn and she was already 2 1/2 weeks old then. And now she's almost 7 months and I can't believe that either.

Angela said...

We missed you at Christmas.