Sunday, July 19, 2009

It's been awhile!!

I know it has been awhile...and I'm sorry. I do have a few new pics of Mackenzie, but I am at work today so I am unable to post them right now. She is doing great! We were at the pulmonologist office the other day and she weighed 16lbs 12oz! She is crawling around like crazy and she is into EVERYTHING!!!! She has two teeth now, and loving the fact that she gets some "big girl foods". I am not sure how much will be posted for awhile...I am having surgery on Tuesday of this week. Hopefully outpatient, but we will see. They say that I might need to stay for a 23hr observation. Anyway, please keep us in your prayers over the next few days. Thankfully, my mom is coming to keep Mackenzie for us so that is one thing I will not have to worry about if I end up staying the night. I work tomorrow until 3...I will try to get some pictures up when I get home. If not, I will post them as soon as possible.

No comments: