Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Update

Well, Mackenzie and I are home from our trip to the hospital this morning. Her MRI went well, although it did take 2 doses of medicine to get her to go to sleep. She is stubborn like her daddy :-) She did stay asleep for the entire procedure, which means we won't have to repeat it next week!!!! She is very groggy, but doing well, we just have to watch her close for a few hours and make sure she doesn't develop any breathing problems. We should know results next week when we see the doctor again. I work tomorrow, so I'm going to try and see what I can find out then. We will keep you posted...thank you to everyone for your thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys,
Oh my gosh....I can't get over how adorable Mac is. She is absolutely precious!!!!
Talk to you soon,
Mom/Justin :-)