Friday, February 13, 2009

MRI results...

Well, I had the doctor I work with at the hospital pull up Mackenzie's MRI results for me yesterday and the news is good. As far as she could tell, the cyst MIGHT me completely gone. She is going to have the pediatric radiologist look it over and see what he thinks. They did find a SMALL bleed, but it is chronic (meaning it's been there a long time). It is nothing to be concerned about, we will just have to follow up on it and we will watch her closely to make sure she meets her "milestones" as she gets older. I'm not sure when we have to repeat the scan, hopefully not until she's about 12 months or so, but I will know more when we see the neurologist on Wed. I will keep everyone posted as I receive information...thank you to everyone for your prayers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank God. You all are always in our prayers!!!!
Mom/Justin :)

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear this good news so far. You all take care and relax a bit for Valentines Day.
Love to all,
Webers