Friday, September 11, 2009

More surgery....

As some of you may know, I will be having more surgery on Wednesday. I saw the surgeon on Tuesday and he is not to pleased with the way the hole in my abdomen is healing. With my diabetes, it's just taking too long for him. I have seen him on a weekly basis for almost 2 months now, and we are beating our heads against a brick wall, so he wants to take me to the OR and clean it out. He thinks my body might be rejecting a stitch that's underneath my skin. He told me it is out patient and should be able to work right away. I took the day after off so I could relax, but hopefully will be able to work on Friday. I am of course nervous bc the last surgery was supposed to be out patient and we all know how that turned out :-)
Please pray for me and my family and I pray the God lays his hands on the surgeon while he does his work.

No comments: