Tuesday, June 30, 2009

new stuff

I'm sorry I don't have any pics...but I do have a few new things.
Mackenzie is cutting her first tooth!!!!!! So far, so good. No fever or fussiness.
She had a physical therapy evaluation done this afternoon and it went very well. The reason for the visit was because of two things...number one, she is a premature baby...number two, the neurologist noticed that when she stands, she tends to stand on the inside part of her feet. Well, the therapist told us today that she is "advanced" in most of her skills and she showed me some stretches I can do for her feet!!!! I am so glad things are going well for her. No PT appointments necesary!!!!!
As far as her tooth, I haven't been able to get a picture that makes it visible. I can feel it though, and I'm sure she can too. She drools like crazy and wants to put EVERYTHING in her mouth!!! Hopefully I will have a picture of it soon!!!

1 comment:

Mom/Justin :-) said...

Ok guys with a report like that, well, I don't know what else to say. YOU TRULY HAVE BEEN BLESSED WITH AN ANGEL FROM HEAVEN!!!!!!
Talk to you soon, Mom & Justin :-)