Monday, November 24, 2008

More Updates...











Mike has done a great job keeping up with some pics for the page, but I'm sure people want to know what's going on these days :-)




Yesterday (Sunday) she came out from under the phototherapy lights, they will check her bili level again this morning to make sure she doesn't rebound. She is feeding pretty well, she is handling 25ml every 3 hrs by mouth!!!!!!!!! She is off of the TPN (IV nutrition) and only on IV fluids now. Her blood sugars are hanging around 50, I would like to see them up a little, but the doctor said it would happen when she starts eating a little more!!! She is also off of the medicine she was on the help her pancreas regulate her sugars, so she is on her own!!!! We are taking baby steps but at least they are forward and not backwards!!!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my Katie and Mike.... This sends chills down my arms and tears of joy down my face. I told you that God had a special plan for everyone. Keep up the fight Mackenzie, this must be the Fallin in her. I am so very happy for you and can't wait to hold that little sweet pea. Give her a kiss for me.
Aunt Linda

Anonymous said...

See that picture with her mouth open while she is sleeping!!! Tell me that she wasn't snoring. Say is ain't so....