Monday, August 25, 2008

Adam's Birthday Party


Mike throwing the kids around in the pool
My dad going down the big slide....
Where dad ended up :-)

We went to Orlando over the weekend for Adam's 11th birthday party. He has wanted Mike to DJ his party for a long time, and now with Mike's new job we were finally able to make it. Everyone seemed to have a great time. He had about 20 kids there and Mike had a blast tormenting all of them :-) There was a giant slide in the front yard which I got pictures of my dad "trying" to slide down. Luckily no one was "hurt" and Adam finally got his birthday wish...to have his very own DJ at his party :-)

2 comments:

Angela said...

Oh I wish I was there to see your Dad go down that slide. :-) I bet he was a little sore later.

Anonymous said...

Thank you both for a great PARTY !!! Adam and friends had a wonderful time. It was fun watching Ed and Mike go down the slide. Mike, you were great entertainment for all of us. Adam has been talking about it all week.
Take care, we love you all.....
Aunt Linda, Richard and Adam